Saturday, July 27, 2024

Very Early Elf

Ral Partha CS1 Wood Elf with Bow


The minis are getting older! This one is a Ral Partha wood elf who looks smart enough to join the high elves. Originally sculpted by Tom Meier some time in the early nineteen eighties. I reckon I had one of these  back in the eighties but I think it came in a Citadel pack. But then Citadel did produce some Ral Partha minis under license. 

The detail is excellent for a forty year old mini, proving Tom Meier's talent as a sculptor.

Rob 

2 comments:

  1. I think I already said it the other day, I love these designs, the sculpts have aged really well, and your paintjob is really what these minis need. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very fine addition to the Elf host

    ReplyDelete

Colours 2024

No I Cant Say It Its September so I can't say that word, but I did buy the Oakbound Advert Calendar to use in the 12th month. Something ...