Wednesday, July 10, 2024

The Defenders of Kachas Pass

 Wood Elf Captain - Erdolas Thringal

The latest elf painted is who is also C08 high elf but is named as Erdolas Thringal, the wood elf captain at Kachas Pass guard. From Blood bath at Orcs Drift fame. Another very nice mini by Aly Morrison and who will act as the commander of the archer unit in my high elf army. 

Erdolas Thringal leads the wood elves of Kachas Pass 
against the Vile Rune orcs.



Thringal by Gary Chalk 
(Copyright Games Workshop)

Not sure which came first the drawing or the mini but they are a pretty good match. 

Mark 1 Captain Thringal taking on the Vile Rune Orcs. 



Rob 

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty cool, you really did justice to the sculpt, I'm in love with this whole project!

    ReplyDelete

Colours 2024

No I Cant Say It Its September so I can't say that word, but I did buy the Oakbound Advert Calendar to use in the 12th month. Something ...