Monday, May 27, 2024

Army Progress - Wood Elves

Just Reached the Three Quarters Point


Its been a while since I posted about the wood elves but I have been slowly working my way through them. And with the wood elf spear unit done, I have past the 75% point. This just leaves the second smaller wood elf archer unit and the elven lords. Definitely not been one of my 'fast' projects but I am still progressing. 


I have also reworked the display board because, while it looked ok I just couldn't put any units on it. Because of the many stones and uneven surfaces. So, I levelled it off and removed any of the  'larger' stones which means it has enough space for a small army. Which was the point in the first place. 




Rob

3 comments:

  1. Nice 3/4 milestone, but most important, they all look marvellous, so it doesn't matter how long it takes, please keep on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, good job. Loving the flesh tones, war paint & basing. The Citadel & Foundry figures fit in very well with the fantastic Copplestone ones. Shame he didn’t do more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really going for the Celtic look in these has absolutely paid off!

    ReplyDelete

Colours 2024

No I Cant Say It Its September so I can't say that word, but I did buy the Oakbound Advert Calendar to use in the 12th month. Something ...