Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Army Progress - Slann Giant Scorpions

More Big Monsters


One of the things that I really liked about WFB 3rd Ed. Slann army list was (is) the wide variety of troops and monsters. Originally I did have some giant scorpions (the old C29 monsters) and while there are plenty of modern choices for giant spiders, giant scorpions are a bit harder to find. I eventually got this pair at Beachhead in February. They are 3D printed which means no mucking about putting them together but as they printed with a base means it is difficult to get under the bodies. 

The mark two scorpions. A bit less neon!

One of the original pair from the first army.
 
But no giant frogs!

Rob

2 comments:

  1. You can never go wrong with giant scorpions. These look really intimidating! Nicely done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, in terms of rules it is a bit of risk have two expensive monsters and one animal handler. In case the animal handler got killed but they look great on the table.

      Delete

Colours 2024

No I Cant Say It Its September so I can't say that word, but I did buy the Oakbound Advert Calendar to use in the 12th month. Something ...