Thursday, June 8, 2023

You Always Take It Too Far

And It Was All Going So Well


Overall  I was quite pleased with the progress on Magua but I though the skin colour was too light, so I had added a series of washes with Reikland flesh shade to try and darken the colour. After highlighting I decided that I needed one more light shade. So, added a 50/50 wash of Reikland flesh shade and clean water. And yes it did darken the colour a bit but also left these ugly white patches. Which I then had to cover up. Obviously the wash separated, I have diluted other washes before without incident but had pushed the dilution too far this time. 


Post white patches

'Magua understands that the white man is a dog to his women. When they are tired, he puts down his tomahawk to feed their laziness.' - Magua

With white patches

Magua against an original zenithal 
highlighted Huron brave

Rob 

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic rendition of Magua, truly inspirational!!

    ReplyDelete

Escape From Goblin Town (Take 2) - Battle 1

Here We Go Again Replayed the first game again with my scenario changes, which in this game was an extra walkway. I dislike scenarios where ...