Thursday, September 12, 2024

The Opposite of High Elf?

Goblin of Course


I am beginning switch from the high elf painting streak and move onto something else. And I wanted something face off against the high elves on the tabletop. So, decided on some Oldhammer goblins which will also go very nicely with the classic C20 trolls. 

For what ever reason this particular first goblin seems to appear rather regularly on eBay and I think it is a cracking sculpt. 


Latest batch of high elves and probably the last for a bit...


Separated at birth, not the first time I have painted this mini. 


Next goblin on the paint table, I pleased how the skin tone worked out. I am going for a smoother transition. 

Rob

1 comment:

Colours 2024

No I Cant Say It Its September so I can't say that word, but I did buy the Oakbound Advert Calendar to use in the 12th month. Something ...