Sunday, September 8, 2024

Rings of Power - Episode 4

 Finally a Bit of Action 

As always the look of the show has been excellent but it has been lacking some serious action. And it felt then finally might be about to start to change. As war is coming and a couple of nice fight scenes.

One of the things that Game of Thrones managed so well was big battle scenes but the Rings of Power has struggled to convey the sheer epic-ness of the source material. Given the budget they just couldn't convince me it wasn't a hundred extras in a field. 


Lets be honest Tom Bombadil went much better than may of us had feared. 


Ok so this isn't a glowing review but I have hopes for a grand finale to the season. And unlike House of the Dragon we may get a big battle to end the season. 

Rob 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colours 2024

No I Cant Say It Its September so I can't say that word, but I did buy the Oakbound Advert Calendar to use in the 12th month. Something ...