Friday, April 5, 2024

Reclaim the Lost Baggage - No Really!

Ready for Scenario No.2?



STOP !! This is all WRONG

I just settled down to play the second scenario (Reclaim the Baggage) when I realised, I had made two mistakes:

1)    First I picked up the wrong dwarf Nori instead of Bifur. Now in terms of gameplay not much between them. But still a bit of faux pax!

2)   Second there was no baggage for the dwarves to reclaim. So, a root around the bits box uncovered some rucksacks from Combat Zone gangers (which also got used for some of my halflings) and a few spare tools from Oathmark light dwarves (which seemed very appropriate 😊). 

Disaster Averted - We found the Baggage


'Bofur discusses the returns policy'

After all of this emergency painting, I didn't actually get time to play the scenario. Still next time. 

I also managed to finish off the first of my DIY walkways including some press moulded bones and dubious looking stains to complete the goblin chic look.


Second disaster of the evening averted, I  found the last bottle of beer in the fridge - Old Speckled Hen. 

Rob 


 

2 comments:

  1. I can declare that was a well deserved beer, all the good work above justifies it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always time for a beer (somewhere in the world) 😀

      Delete

Nearly all the Goblins

Escape from Goblin Town Campaign Mk. 2 I have played through the campaign once and the dwarves got beaten in four of the five scenarios. Wit...