Sunday, February 4, 2024

Oakbound Pixie riding a Giant Stag Beetle

A Post that Does Exactly What it says on the Tin

Spent a nice relaxing session this afternoon, painting up a Oakbound Pixie rider riding a giant stag beetle. The giant stag beetle comes from Ral Partha Europe. The Pixie riders come with badgers from Oakbound but I thought they would look would look good on some alternative mounts. So, last time I ordered from RPE, I added the stag beetles. It has taken a while to paint the second one up, hopefully the third one will be a little quicker!

 

Feb 2024 vs. Dec 2021

Rob 

4 comments:

  1. You definitely had fun painting them: well done. So funny: chaaarge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you certainly gave what you promised on the title! I find it really original, it's pretty cool , I think I need more of this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - the stag beetle works really well. I've been eyeing up Oakbound's stuff for a while now and hope to join Geoff at his next The Woods in the Woods get together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, there are lots of very nice minis from Geoff at Oakbound.

    ReplyDelete

Game 5 - The Wizard and the Burglar

Gandalf Stuck In the Corner Another scenario that GW seems to have written in special rules order to make it completely unplayable. Once aga...