Saturday, July 17, 2021

Wizard's Tower

 Almost Halfway on my Bingo Card




Finished the little wizard's tower I have been working on. The shape was inspired by a yogurt pot which I used as  the base for the stone work. Which was made out of modelling clay that, I found left over from one of my daughter's art projects. The rest was bits of card and coffee stick stirrers. So a very cheap and satisfying project. 

Bingo

This completes another trio of bingo card squares. I am approaching halfway and the remaining squares are things that I will have to make a particular effort to complete. But that I suppose is the point!



10. Scratch build a piece of scenery. (incorporating a few prefab pieces to kit bash something new and unique counts).


The wizard's tower obviously. 

11. Paint a monster (Fantasy, Sci-Fi; any suitably “monstrous” creature.)

Make up your own joke.

Great fun to paint and a really good opportunity to practise painting skin on a larger miniature. 

12.Convert a model (Can be as simple as a weapon swap, or a re-pose).


A simple arm swap to convert this miniature.

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not A Goblin

No Really - Actually It's Dragon Newt After painting up the goblin horde it was time for something different. The fantastic Dragon Newt ...