Monday, September 28, 2026

Final Trophy for IgG

One More for the Bloodstones



For the latest trophy for the Rhino clan, I needed a wolf pelt. Fortunately I found one on a Viking Hirdman and quickly made a mound. This allowed me to shape it before the green stuff properly cured and shape it over the stone.  I also added a little pictogram of IgG and the wolf. 

What next for the Hunters?



As this a Cheaphammer project* I had a look through the opportunity pile for some more barbarians cave hunters. This guys has been zenithal highlighted with several greens for at least couple of years when I was experimenting with different zenithal highlighting. And now seemed a good time to finish him as a shaman from a rival tribe. 

*a.k.a. Not buying loads of new stuff but actually painting stuff I have got!

Rob 

No comments:

Post a Comment