Saturday, March 2, 2024

What is the Opposite of Grimdark?

The Giant Rainbow Frogs of Lustria!


Finished off the last two giant frogs. I am particularly pleased with the orange one. Which is one of those colours I struggle to get a really bright colour. They were great fun to paint  and I may need to  get a couple more to make a hunting pack for Slann animal handlers. 

Once I painted a red, green and blue ones, I sort of had paint the other ones to complete the colour spectrum. 

'Slann trappers find their prize, the Giant Rainbow frog. 
Considered a real delicacy by Slann nobles.' 


One in every colour!


'Poachers hunt the giant Rainbow frogs for 
their hallucinogenic poison glands.'


Rob 

5 comments:

  1. Excellent PLEASANTBRIGHT rainbow frogs: our favorite is the bicolor yellow and purple one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love them! You managed to imprint quite some charm on them! The pantone show looks awesome XD
    Seriously, great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely the opposite of grimdark and a welcome splash of colour - I do like your night shots of the poachers hunting them though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of a whole hunting pack of 'em!

    ReplyDelete

Game 5 - The Wizard and the Burglar

Gandalf Stuck In the Corner Another scenario that GW seems to have written in special rules order to make it completely unplayable. Once aga...