Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Up In the Clouds

Five Colours  finished on the Flesh Tones


Finally got round to starting the Ral Partha cloud giant. And now five colours in (Bugmans glow > Reikland flesh tone > Bugmans glow > Bugmans glow/death claw brown mix > death claw brown) on the skin tones and at least another three to go. And probably at least one more wash. He looks browner in the photo than on the painting table. But as I use more ‘flesh’ tones he should get a bit pinker. There is lots of great detail on muscles making them easier to paint. 


 Rob

1 comment:

  1. This mini is a legend, I can't wait to see it finished! :O

    ReplyDelete

Ral Partha Cloud Giant Finished

Ok - So I have a Bit More to do on the Base But let's Not talk About That! I am calling this one done, I want to add a bit more to the b...