Thursday, July 20, 2023

Back to the Paint Bench

Starting the Leprechauns and Other Stuff


Just returned from my holidays which was very relaxing but didn't offer much opportunity for wargaming stuff except to catch up on some YouTube videos and blogs. However, I did come back with a plan which is to paint up the Leprechaun warband from Oakbound plus Boris the Dunce. Boris is needed stop the warband totalling 13 which doesn't feel right for the lucky leprechauns.  

Anyway, first leprechaun painted in the traditional greens and yellows.  I am not sure if the other might have some different colours. 

Once the leprechauns are finished I will move onto the wood elf cavalry and whilst on holiday I did manage to find these cocktail sticks which made me think wild elf lances. And even if they don't, I reckon they could come in handy for a Chaos warband. 



A quick spirit to finish off the first elven animal hander which completes the first wood elf unit. 



Rob 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ori Finds His Mark

A Bit of Extra Fun And I played a quick solo extra scenario, after recovering their gear, Gloin becomes separated from Nori & Ori. Howev...